Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
31.12.2009.. New Year Eve
Happy New Year 2010 !!!
This year 2009 is meaningful, memorable, unforgettable year in my life!!!
Start from Jan 2009 I decided to take Tarc summer Programme to UK~ Liverpool John Moore University. I hope year 2009, everything would going smoothly...
Feb'09- My sis organised to Climb Mt . Kinabalu. Then we straight away booked flight ticket and all the package for climbing as well as the Manukan Island tour. We started to train up our seminar from jogging Bukit Cina....
Mar'09- Our first climb is Batu Mor at Muar.. Then follow by climbing Gunung Ledang twice. Besides, I had passed the LJMU interview also:) That time I met LeeMian and KuanKuan... haha... Besides, my dearest Auntie pass away on 23Th:'(
Apr'09- 11th to 15th is our trip to Sabah- Climb Mt KK and Manukan Island :) After that I'm looking forward for my Kojadi loan and LJMU...
May'09- 4th, celebrating Charlotte and My birthday. Auntie Chin called and wished me:) i get my kojadi loan and that time Shamini introduce a fren to me~ Jack. 30th is the day I depart from KLIA to MAN.
Jun'09- LJMU summer course start. Our Hostel 163, and my housemate Room 1-Esmei, Room 2- Me, Room 3- Chiun Siew, Room 4 -Lee Mian, Room 5 -Lai Kuan and Room 6 - Casey. We had trip for Liverpool Day tour, MU,Blackpool,Alton tower....
July'07- We decided to sell our Edinburgh ticket to Join Boss's trip to Scotland(6 d 5 n) and we had been travel Sheffield,Leeds,Chester, York, Convey Castle....
Aug'09- Start Our trip to Scotland, Belfast, Lands end, Palm house, Whitby,Crosby.... and I had start our relationship with my dear Jack but after 6 day's we will had a long distance relationship for 5 months.
Sept'09- My Europe's Trip start from 3rd to 17th. After that our next station will stop at London then Back Liverpool for 2 day's and 23th depart from MAN back to KLIA... 26th, my cousin Anna's wedding....
Oct'09- I start working at my dad's office and I had attend an interview at Dominant Semiconductor intro by Lee.
Nov'09- My Tarc's Advance Diploma Convo and we(Liverpool gang) organise a reunion at MidVelly- Delicious. Besides, 16Th, Dominant Semi hired me as a Sales and Marketing Exec.
The Last month of 2009, so happy that we can gather again at Malacca- Lee Mian, Esmei, Kuan Kuan , Alex and Su Yan.... haha, Lastly 31st of this year.... (SECRET)
I think i had fully utilies the year 2009:)
I wish year 2010, everything going smoothly and all my dream come true :P... Hahaha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
as read your passage,you fully forgot our gang as well...hehehe..
hahaa, don like that la. s.yee..
Post a Comment