Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Happy Birthday to my dearest Mummy :*
Mummy Happy Birthday.... I wish My Dearest Mum be healthy and happy every day :)
Sorry everyone, because this whole month I was every busy with my work and works preparing before Chinese New Year. I'd like to apologized to S.Leng and Y.Ling cause I got no time to entertain both of you, and I really hope you both can understand. Thus, I do not wan to be the 2ND XXX.:P
Besides, my dear coming back on next week lo... hehe.. tomorrow will be his last day working at UK. Birmingham is very cold now and yesterday night was -2 Celsius degree. It was colder than our fridge. Dear please take good care of yourself. I'm worry about you. I'm looking forward to meet you next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment