Times flies ~ already November 2012 . Year 2012 left not more than 60 days !
I finally booked my flight ticket to Hong Kong.. When I booked I didn't check properly on the date , initially I wish to book about 5 days 4 nights, but now my trip became 8 days 7 nights for my Hong Kong + Macau Trip . Ops! I got to take About 6 days annual leave . Such a headache for me ! However, no other way for me . Unpaid leave also have to take dy.
I'm actually also wish to have another trip on 1st quarter of year 2013 to Ho Chi Minh city .. But not yet plan on that . I think maybe have to postpone again :/
Really looking for my trip to Port Dickson as well ... I will be staying at Lexis hotel twice a week ! Haha !
11th - My Family Trip
17th - My College mate ~ Woan Huey's wedding - Congrats to the pretty bride.
Anyway please wait for more picture coming ~


No comments:
Post a Comment