Depart from Malacca 17.08.2012 8.00pm and arrived Dungun on 18.08.2012 7.15am ( including 3~4 hours traffic jam at karak highway ). We're really feel tired and arrived Tenggol island at around 10.30 am . We continue 1st drive at 1.30pm, since we do not had good rest for the whole night then First dive I'm already feel dizzy thus I decided to give up the 2nd dive . I'm so lucky coz the 2nd dive current are more stronger than our first dive.
At night after dinner we walk around beach and look up to the sky my dear ~Jack found milky way and it's can't see clearly by human eye but camera can! Then Jack decided to snap photo for the milky way. It was so nice and unbelievable.
The next day we continue 4 more dive and I was skip for the night dive as I was afraid :) in this trip we saw shark , angle ray, sting ray , very cute baby dancing fish, more than 20 types of fish, coral,nudibranch and so on... At night we continue enjoy the sight of milky way and meteor shower. This trip was such a unforgettable trip.
Enjoy the picture:)

























No comments:
Post a Comment