Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
The Day B4 I leave Dominant~~
Tomorrow will be my last day in Dominant Opto Technologies S/B.
Times flies it was 1 and a half year I worked in this company.
I would like to say thanks to this company given me a great opportunity to learning and gain experienced when after graduate.
Thanks to all colleagues ( S&M, CS, Finance, R&D and QA ) for your supports and cooperation.
I'm feeling sad when I made this decision but something that make me no chioce.
However in this 1 and a half year I really happy and grateful to working with you all.
I will miss u all very much !!!
Hope everyone stay happy and healthy ~~~~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment