Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'M BACK....

I have a long period did not update my blog... and now I here to write something about my thoughts and life..... I Will have a weekend trip to Singapore tomorrow and more picture coming soon... this is a short trip with my brother . I still remember the last trip been there is around 10 years ago. So tomorrow both of us need to discover the Singapore city..... My next trip to Spore on Dec'10 Christmas--- Universal---- :D Besides, due to I did not properly arrange my trip schedule , and this will be a free and easy style there . Because of this I did argue with my mum. Mum SORRY!!!. It is very happy when I think of tomorrow no need to work... There is no target for me to stay there... when I think maybe I have chance to go US in this Oct'10 .. this may be the motivation for me to stay. But now... no hope already... Actually I start to feel tired and boring with my current job. Is everyone the same? work is a unfinished work, repeating task? That why people will be boring about working life. But No work no income..... How?? -- This is life...... I really miss the time when I was in Liverpool... Our flat 163 my room no 2.. Dear My fren... Lee Mian, Esmei, Kuan Kuan, Chiun Siew, Su Yan, Adelynne, Jack , Ah Zeng, CK, Si Yuan.... Really miss the moment when we were there... all our trips from UK --- North Ireland to Europe.... When we can meet together ? When we can have a reunion??? I really miss u all..... Lastly let talk about you my dear... Today is your first day working at Ipoh. I hope you can a good start on your career la.... everything going smoothly and good luck dear... I wish all my family, friend have a pink of heath.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe, we miss u too >.< really really... me n kuan kuan, su yen n leh leh always talk bout uk especially scotland trip :(

Thouamilia~ said...

Esmei... I really miss u all...
So good u all can work together...
when can we have a gathering???..

Esmei said...

let's have weekend trip to ... emm.. no need too far la. probably just go Genting Highland for reunion :) ??