Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Friday, April 2, 2010
This song is especially for u~**
I'll be loving Mayyi forever,
Deep inside my heart Mayyi'll leave me never,
Even if Mayyitook my heart,
And tore it apart,
I would love Mayyi still, forever,
Mayyi are the sun,
Mayyi are my light,
And Mayyi're the last thing on my mind,
Before I go to sleep at night,
Mayyi're always round,
When I'm in need,
When trouble's on my mind,
Mayyi put my soul at ease,
There is no one in this world,
Who can love me like Mayyi do,
That is the reason that I,
Wanna spend forever with Mayyi,
I'll be loving Mayyi forever,
Deep inside my heart Mayyi leave me never,
Even if Mayyi took my heart,
And tore it apart,
I would love Mayyi still, forever,
We've had That is the reason that I,
Wanna spend forever with MayYi,
I'll be loving MayYi forever, our fun,
We've made mistakes,
But who'd have guessed along that road,
We'd learn to give and take,
It's so much more than I could have dreamed,
Cause you make loving you, so easy for me,
There is no one in this world,
Who can love me like Mayyi do,
Deep inside my heart Mayyi leave me never,
Even if Mayyi took my heart,
And tore it apart,
I would love Mayyi still, forever,
And girl I pray Mayyi leave me, never,
Cause this is the world, where lovers often go astray,
But if we love each other, we won't go that way,
So put your doubts aside,
Do what it takes to make it right,
I love Mayyi, forever, no-one can tear us apart,
I'll be loving Mayyi forever, (forever)
Deep inside my heart Mayyi leave me never,
Even if Mayyi took my heart, (took my heart girl)
And tore it apart, (you tore it apart now)
I would love Mayyi still, forever,
And I'll be loving Mayyi forever, (forever)
Deep inside my heart Mayyileave me never,
Even if you took my heart, (you took my heart girl)
And tore it apart, (you tore it apart now)
I would love Mayyi still, forever,
I'll be loving Mayyi forever,
Deep inside my heart Mayyi leave me never,
Even if you took my heart,
And tore it apart,
I would love Mayyi, forever
Hope you like it~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
of course i'll like it darling...
Lee Jack Liang :*
Post a Comment