Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
== ..eMo.. ==
Im MOODY taday...
I thinks maybe because of my interview yesterday...
I didn't prepared well b4 for attend for interview..
Im very regret about that....
Don't know what they will ask..
I think that they will asking some simple questions... but that's NOT!
Im feeling Nervous!
After this interview, then only I online seach for question that will asked during interview...
BUT EVERYTHING ALREADY TOO LATE! :(
Besides, I hate my recent Job!!!!! I don like my boss !!!!!!!! I wanna LEAVE as FAST as I CAN !!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hiya! I'm sure you can find something else. There's a lot of business jobs out there. Even more than mine! Haha
Post a Comment