Merdeka Merdeka Merdeka! Malaysia Boleh...
Im sad just now,I thought Mami and Brother they dont want answer my called.
But Finally They had Answered, and I heard Hui Hui and Baby voice... Brother , Er jie they they all going HOME de.... Homesick" .....
Mami said Papa go fishing again lo... he's still enjoying his life:) hehe
Tomorrow got to sit for my last paper at LJMU... Unfortunately, Im still hegehing** now...
Haiz... .......
Feel " bu she de" and time pass so fast and No Enough for me, Im not young anymore ....
Alot of thing i never try, never see ....
Thanks My Dear to bring me go to the place I like the most Gaint Causeway, Palm House, Bath, Stonehedge ,Minack Theater and all Around United Kimgdom from John O' Groats to Landsend Plus Belfast... I know we(HAppy GAng Of PpL As TraCy Said) are LUCKY coz we meet you:) JACK**
Haha..Mami also ask me to quickly Find Another if not im gotta be " lau gu po" jo...=='
4 comments:
May yi, good luck in your exam. I know you can do it de!!
Gambate!! And all the best to u & your friends.
thank ya gal..
we all JIA YOU JIA YOU JIA YOU together .. wooohoooo ~~~~
Gambate lo!!!
Post a Comment