Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
27.05.2009 (Wed)
I'm going to depart soon... Taking leave start from tomorrow.
But still haven't finish my work...
This few day I will be very busy on friends entertainment... and scheduled full...
and Sing K session twice per week... furthermore, Dinner, Buffer and Sushi....
scared that I gonna be over weight b4 depart .. hahaha!
I MISS my Parents, Siblings, Niece, Nephew, Friends, Teacher(Latin), and my pillow( xiang xiang, sha sha, mao mao, and never forget niu niu)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also miss you~~"bu she de"..
Post a Comment