Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Thanks Jack
Last midnight , surprisingly, I received a friend(Jack) message about what to bring while going to study at overseas... because he went there last year .... There is a very long list in this message!
and let me show you :)
He said: things need to bring:-
-buy 1 more battery ( camera)
-hard disk - movie & drama
-umbrella
-moisturizing hand & face cream
-void buster (software) free to call back
-glove(Swiss)
-jacket
-instant mee
-don't bring ball pen (can't use)
-vitamin C
-medicine
-coffee+Milo
-bring a bit washing powder
-facial cleanser
-whisper
-medic. for ladies ..
-liang teh (powder)
-plum
-herbal soup (like bah kut teh)
-bottle
-curry powder
-sunglasses
-small luggage
and last... take care...
Ooo.... this is such a long list for me to bring it along to U.K. Don't know whether my luggage will overweight ??? he he, just kidding! Anywhere, Jack thanks thankss and thanksss lo... If I got make any inconvenient to u... I'm apologize here ...
wow... I think I need time to prepare! Xie Xie ni.. Mr.J.Shieh :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment