Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gloomy ~ And my WishES ---

Am i choose the right decision??? There are a lot of matter/problem to think of... Maybe this Ox year will be more hard to pass than last year.. A lot of problem need to face by myself, no one that I can talk to or share with... Sometimes will feels that I was alone, and will think of negative decision... and choose for give up... I will think to find a friend to talks, but when I press my phone contact.. and do not know who I can share with... (so sad) But luckily I got my dearest family... They never give up me ... I am just finish my last paper "Corporate Governance" on 16Th of Jan 2009.. My result haven't release yet... maybe got to wait till end of this month or Begin of March... and this is my First wishes that I hope I can pass my paper... My second wishes is I can successfully get approve of Korjadi Loan... cause I had apply for LJMU this year.. and without spending my parents hardly earned money... although it's need to use a lot of $$$... so, now I should SAVE! SAVE! SAVE! Furthermore, of course " LJMU " la... My mum and sister was support me... but my Dad... I hope, after I tell him(Dad) he will support my decision, and won't against me.. Dad, I hope You can give me this opportunity to go there... to know about the culture peoples living there... Lastly,my Career, is matter after I came back here... hope I can find a good jobs.. If all this wishes can be achieve... then maybe there will no more gloomy for me... However,There was No Fee Lunch In the world... Once you have receive something, You have to give something back to it..... Hopes my family and friends live with healthiness... god bless!

5 comments:

Meitzeu said...

Sure u will get good jobs. just keep searching it..

Go uk, u won't regret it...& remember to stay longer if can.
u won't regret...
I'm regretting it now a days. If i don have things that stop me around, i will continue staying or pursuing futher...

All the best my fren!!!
Voice out your problem, to frens or blogs...
I will support u here...=)

Thouamilia~ said...

thanks mei..

okok ... i will keep on finding for job.. but now market so low.. also don what will happen after i come back... good or bad no one knows...:!

Besides, i will listen to u for staying longer... but i just afraid that $$$ no enough.. hehe .. just kidding la..

wish u all the best too.. my fren.

Chan said...

hi..

Chan said...

hai..congratulation to u cos have passed ur exam and going to liverpool soon to complete ur study and make ur dream come true also..
i think u have made a very good decision to further ur study to oversea..this is really a good experience for u..and it may very useful to u or may change ur whole life..
i was tarcen b4..i have been to LJMU also..the place is damn nice if compare to shiffeild..haha..so as i said u made a very good choice..
the KoJADI loan is not a problem..it defenitely can get 1 since the interest is very high..haha..they 1 2 make money so for sure they will borrow to u..as long as u be able to pay back the money..hee..
Anyway..wish u all the best..got any question about uk..u can just ask me..k
REMEMBER..dont study hard but must play very hard at UK..haha..this is my advice to u..cheers.

Thouamilia~ said...

hi... chan ..sorry that i just notice ur comment.. and need to thank for ur advice... ok i promise i 'll play very very hard then study as u said. keke.