Do you know?
I like the feelling when holding your hands, no matter what had happen,
there will always make me feel safety.
You are the peoson who potential to makes me happy and smile in stead of others.
Now i only know that eventhough always talking about joke,
but still unable to cover the sadness in the heart.
But this is no big deal, though some camouflage,
I just want to try my best to happiness.
What is behind the soul of Proud , I do not know,
and i just know the exist of lonely and sad.
I had promised you that I will smile,and be happy.
I will hold positive attitude towards everything,
but you didn't tell me that after this,
what I have to value for?
有些事情不需要说明,有些误会也不需要解释.
想过放弃, 却割不下, 毕竟过去有我最真的情感和回忆.
那些令人怀念和珍惜的情景,
只有回忆里长久的拥有.
只是物是人非,令人伤感罢了...................................
5 comments:
bg..you talking about me???or yourself...hehe...
talking about myself, n this is my feelings.. gal..
i believe that every person will have this feelings at least once in their life time.. :)
i think memories is the most best/beautiful things for every person n for me as well...
sadness is just a journey in our life..depends how you judge it..and how you recover from the sadness..i can fully understand your feeling because it was really happened to me as you..
It was really sad and unforgettable.
Wish you can be more happy..and I promised you to recover it very soon..
bg..i love you...
yeah.. i know u can!
My dearest s.yee
i love u too..
muackz!
TQ my bg..
I know it is difficult for me to do so..but i have to..
As telling you the truth i still standing at the same point from the passed few months until now..
but let me have some time to recover it back..
Promised you i will do so...
take care !!!
Post a Comment