Saturday, October 4, 2008

Re-union With My Diploma Classmate

I'm taking bus at 3.45pm to KL to meet my diploma classmate, I'll reach there about 5.30pm if there is no traffic jam.. But now is Raya holiday , and i hope I'm the lucky one ... And won't meet traffic jam and can get to buy bus ticket going back to Malacca tomorrow . This gathering we will celebrate Suetyee(Cherry) and Recheal birthday also.. very excited to meet them later... After our diploma, this is the the first reunion we organise ... I'm so happy....haha! 2 years already.... time giong very fast... Got a sentence of lyrics i like .... " and the years go by so fast, wonder how i ever made it through " This from Sevage Garden's song called- ' Two Beds And A Coffee Mechine '... Unfortunately I make lost of that CD, so cant listen and hear it any more :( And no body download this song for me... very pity...:( He he.. just kidding la ! Then my next post will have a lot of picture and photo coming soon oo.. picture and photo about our reunion.. hehe....

No comments: