Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy Is found not in finishing an activity but In doing it. – Greg Anderson It is often said that it’s not the destination, but the journey that counts. As you drift, year by year, along your life’s journey, take into mind that perhaps there is no rewards at the end of the road – The Reward lies in the experience of the journey itself. Love it, Savour it, Remember it.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
20.08.2008 ~ ~ ~
I finished my exam yesterday... but is so sad because of my exam syllabus have
changed and half of that paper i don't know how to do.. I'm very upset don know whether i can pass or not. I had spend about 1 month for my revision.. but now the result is.......
I scared i will disappoint people who worry about me especially my parents n family... very sorry about that and i had try my best.
Really hope that everything will be fine n my exam can pass... God bless me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment