Wednesday, August 13, 2008

this is for u "jAcK"...**

actually got many thing to let u know.. but don know how to start this page... have to thank u a lot to take care of me in this three and the half years.. n every relationship will have good and bad ending... but ours is..... but is okay.. because the important is u found the person u love. n i appreciate that u still care of me...DO YOU KNOW I WILL STILL MISS THOU EVERY DAY? 25.10.2008and got 1 thing that u tell me b4" I'm the person u love the most" but i don know this sentence u telling me is to make me happy or what... n i just know that u r the person who hurt me the most.. but it's all over to us.. now the person u love the most is her... not me anymore.. sometime i really feel that your blood is cool de... because u can give up this three n the half year... n never think of my feeling... just leaving me here... " is all this thing u already planned b4 u go UK?" I WISH U HAPPY .... 25.10.2008Maybe u try to let me know de... but i just didn't realise it... when that time send u to airport.. actually i really feeling strange.. but i didn't think so much... cause.. i believe u that won done anything bad to me.. however u make me disappoint....I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LET YOU GO... CAN YOU TEACH ME? 25.10.2008Don know y some of your attitude really make me feel " mao tun " . i don know y u will cry ? i don know y u still care about me? o maybe is just i think too much...DO YOU STILL LOVE AND MISS ME? A BIT? OR NO? 25.10.2008Just feel that I'm a loser... n u never say me cute, never change your status to " in a relationship" because of me, never put our photo in your pc wallpaper, many thing that is never happen to me....FELT THAT I'M SO STUPID TO ASKING THIS KIND OF QUESTION! 25.10.2008all this make me feel that u really like her.. n she really looks cute n pretty.. but I'm fat, ugly, n not cute...UNFORTUNATELY THERE'S NO ANY MIRACLE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO US... I'LL DENY IT HAPPEN FOR ME AGAIN.Although sometimes i will still remind back.. but now i really can cope it de.. cause.. 2 month already... haha.. i wish u both happy forever n please remember that u promised me to treat her better de oo.. :) take care there ...I LOVE U ( DEAR) 25.10.2008

15.12.2012- I was really surprised on what u told me. The only thing I can say is thanks for leaving me.
I had found a person that really love me always put me at the 1st place.

I do wish u happy forever. Pass means passed time won't allow us to press reverse button. Please treat her good .

No comments: